Sales Support Advisor (Salary £15-£18K)
Your role as a Sales Support Adviser is to support our external sales team and liaise closely with our motor dealers to ensure we deliver the highest level of service and support.
As a Sales Support Adviser you will be administering finance proposals from our supporting motor dealers (clients), submitting those proposals to our associated finance companies in order to obtain finance approval for applicants and communicating the outcome to our dealers. They are required to develop strong relationships with our clients as they are often in daily contact with them.
Requirements for our Sales Support Adviser
- Excellent communication skills,
- A keen eye for detail,
- May have worked previously in a call centre environment,
- Professional telephone manner and be able to confidently communicate and build rapport over the phone,
- Previous experience within the motor and/or finance industry would be a distinct advantage,
- Applicants will also need to demonstrate excellent numeracy and literacy skills and a high level of motivation,
- The role is offered on a full time basis, generally working Tuesday to Saturday but with a requirement to work at weekends on a rotational basis. In return, we offer 20 days per annum holiday leave increasing with service and, as a target driven business, we often reward our staff for team results with bonuses being paid on a monthly basis.
Regional Sales Development Manager Opportunities (Field Based)
Now recruiting in the following regions:
North Wales, South Wales, South, South West
Our Sales Development Account Managers consistently demonstrate self-motivation and a hunger to develop business within an extremely competitive market place. Your role is to identify, target and present our products to franchised and independent motor dealers. We employ only the best and in return offer one of the most rewarding packages within our industry. (Basic + Bonuses = OTE £45K +)
If you’ve got the desire and determination to win and possess a proven track record in sales and business development, we’d love to hear from you. Industry experience is preferred but not essential.